Committed to helping you operate the INOmax DSIR® Plus
INOMAX Total Care® is dedicated to providing everything you need to operate our innovative systems. We offer complimentary online resources to help you safely and effectively operate the INOmax DSIR Plus delivery system.
Participate in a step-by-step interactive training simulation for an overview of system components and functions, preuse checkout, setup, transport, and routine maintenance (requires registration). Certification available.
*Flash is required to access the virtual training simulator.
As part of INOMAX Total Care, receive on-site training and education from certified professionals at no cost to your hospital. Training is scheduled to accommodate your needs. For more information, contact your local INOMAX Critical Care Business Manager or call 877-566-9466.
Safety data sheets
Search the Mallinckrodt repository for all the safety data sheets.
Select and download a variety of instructional materials and technical bulletins to assist with the operation and maintenance of the INOmax DSIR Plus delivery system.
- Ventilator Validation Testing_TB 14001
- Injector Module Part Number Change_TB 14006
- New Nebulizer Disk Filter_TB 14007
- INOblender Device Label-UDI Label_TB-15001
- 21078 TB-16006-ENG PN Change Reference Guide United States
- Symbols Glossary_TB-16015
- 21229 TB-16018-ENG Updated Injector Module –
- 21327 TB-17004-ENG Sample Line with Filter
- 20721 TB-08007-ENG INOmax DSIR Ventilator Compatibility List
- 21288 TB-17001-ENG Single-Use Devices
- 21177 TB-16011-ENG Alarm Signals-Standards-Immunity MNK
- 21412 TB-17006 ENG Expiry Date MNK
- 21465 TB-17002 Purging the Regulator Supply Line_MNK
- 21484 TB-17007-ENG Addition of Natvar Tubing MNK